Our Statement Of Faith
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, inerrant Word of God. It is the complete revelation of God’s will for salvation of mankind and the rule for faith and practice of the Christian life.
- We believe in one God, the Creator of all things, who exists eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that man was created by and for God; that by man’s disobeying God, every person incurred spiritual death, which is separation from God, and physical death as a consequence; and that all people are sinners by nature and practice.
- We believe in the absolute deity of Jesus Christ; His virgin birth; His real and perfect humanity; the authority of His teaching, and the infallibility of all His utterances; His work of atonement for the sin of the human race by His vicarious suffering and death; His bodily resurrection; His ascension to the right hand of the Father; His present high-priestly intercession for His people; His lordship over His Church as its supreme Head; and His personal imminent return.
- We believe the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins and that all who believe in Him are declared righteous because of His sacrificial death and are, therefore, in right relationship with God. This justification of sinners is by faith alone, on the grounds of the merits and vicarious suffering, death, and bodily resurrection of our Lord and our Savior, Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit indwelling all believers and thus enabling and empowering the life and ministry of the believer.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of everyone who has lived, the everlasting blessedness of those in right relationship with God, and the everlasting punishment of those who have rejected God’s forgiveness in His Son.
- We believe that Christ commanded the Church to go into all the world and make disciples of all peoples, baptizing and teaching those who believe.